Business Marketing of Ajrakh
In ancient times, muslim and sindhs basically demanded ajrakh for festive occasions, but today ajrakh has a demand in daily life as well and many countries are using ajrakh prints for dress material and home furnishings.
- Ajrakh prints are exported outside india also as u.s.a., sweden, bangkok, japan, and singapore etc.
- Mr. Khatri does manufacturing only and sells it to retailers.
- They have fix agents mainly from which they earn around 10-12% profit on the cost.
- Production is 10000- 12,000 per month.
- They are selling ajrakh in all parts of the country.
- Main areas of sale in the country are jaipur, ajmer, gujarat, madhya pradesh, maharashtra and delhi.
- His prints in delhi can be seen at fab india, globus, khadi udyog, dilli haat and at the emporiums.
- Retailers sell ajrakh prints at a very high price and are earning 100% profit on it.